Top 10 Worlds Storylines, Tygart Speaks on Shelby, London Marathon Women's Field Announced
Your Worlds Countdown Pod Is Here
The World Champs are 10 days away in Eugene and at 50:32 we start breaking them down with the 10 storylines we're most excited about.
Before that we have a little drug talk, discuss the July 4th weekend action, and the release of the London Marathon women's field.
Get the inside scoop from Eugene- Join the LetsRun.com Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. Annual members get one of the softest running shirts in the business and a free training plan. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
- Order of show (Supporters Club members get full time stamps): Wejo leaves a voicemail on Elijah Manangoi
- USADA head Travis Tygart speaks on Shelby Houlihan
- Wayde Van Niekerk 44:58, Emmanuel Korir FTW, Cuba's Reynier Mena 19.63
- Peachtree Road Race -Senbere Teferi and Rhonex Kipruto win, Sisson struggles, Mantz impresses
- Keira D'Amato replacing Molly Seidel on marathon worlds team
- 45:42 London women's field out
- 50:32 Countdown to Worlds - Top 10 Stories we're looking forward to
- Men's 200m- Lyles vs Knighton 2. Men's 100m - who is the fastest person on the planet?
- Can Grant Fisher medal?
- Men's 400m - Can Warholm do it again?
- 5 Women's 100m - SAFP vs Elaine Thompson vs Shericka Jackson vs everyone else
- World record watch- Ryan Crouser, Sydney McLaughlin, Mondo Duplantis
- Women's 800- Can the Americans sweep? What about Athing Mu vs Ajee' Wilson?
- Men's Steeple - El Bakkali? What about Kipruto and Jager?
- Women's Steeple - Do the Americans have a shot vs the ex-Kenyans?
- Can Jakob Ingebrigtsen pull of the 1500/5k double?
- 94:47 Ethiopians going to be allowed to double?
- Update on rags to riches story - Dominic Lobalu
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 for the secret podcast voicemail.
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/41e09bb1-8a54-41ae-9fa1-6e09350ec50a