Guest Ken Goe Retires and Talks Alberto & Nike, + Manangoi Accepts Blame, Kipruoto in Trouble
Ken Goe, the long-time track and field writer for the Oregonian retired after 43 years and joined us at 73:45 to talk his career, the state of track and field, and of course everything Nike including Alberto Salazar, Phil Knight, and Vin Lananna.
Prior to that Elijah Manangoi accepts blame for a doping offense, Conseslus Kipruto is charged with serious crimes in Kenya (statutory rape), doping conspiracies are unanimously illegal in US Congress, Sara Hall's deleted thread of week and marathon chances, James Li retires and a lot more including a few Rojo's rants.
Plus, Rojo asks Wejo if he thinks Paula Radcliffe is clean or like Trevor Bauer. Wejo is answering this question in a private Supporters Club only AMA.
Not a Supporters Club member? Join today and you can support LetsRun.com, LRC Supporters Club Members can save 20% on running shoes, get a free LRC shirt if you join for a year, and most importantly get content no one else has access to.
Timestamps to come for SC members.
- Wejo on whether he thought Paula was clean in 2015.
- Wejo AMA 2020: On whether he thinks Paula is clean now (Supporters Club only)
- Deleted Thread of Week: Sara Hall posts "No Mechanical Doping" sign with (cheating?) Saucony shoes in Flag
- James Li retires
- Tucson.com article on problems at Arizona program
- “I Made A Mistake”: Elijah Manangoi Does What Christian Coleman Refuses To Do, Owns Up to Missing 3 Drug Tests
- Why Are NCAA Indoors And NCAA XC Scheduled For The Same Weekend? And Will They Happen At All?
- Olympic Steeplechase Champion Conseslus Kipruto Charged With Having Sex With A Minor
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/51e90f2a-4fc3-4f72-8964-941ea212c3d9