Track is Back, Guest Sean Brosnan, Rojo Has Covid - Commonwealths, U20s
Sean Brosnan, the coach of the greatest boys high school cross country team ever, joins us at 54:43 to talk about leaving Newbury Park High School for the assistant job at UCLA.
Prior to that we span the globe as the Commonwealth Games are underway in England, the American Track League was at the Ed Murphy Track Classic, the World Under 20s Champs are in Cali, Colombia, and the Diamond League resumes Saturday in Poland.
Coros has a special offer for LetsRun visitors. Use code LETSRUN at coros.com to get a free accessory with purchase of a GPS watch. Coros makes the lightest GPS watch on the planet and is the brand Eliud Kipchoge and Emma Coburn trust. Thanks to Coros for sponsoring our $200,022 Worlds Prediction Contest. Recap of the contest winners here: https://www.letsrun.com/news/2022/08/coros-prediction-contest-winners/
- Order of show notes (Join the Supporters Club to get timestamps) Start Rojo gets covid
- A little Sean Brosnan discussion, can the Young twins run 13:20 for 5k?
- Ed Murphy Track Classic: Yared Nuguse FTW, Evan Jager's best days behind him?
- Sage Hurta FTW and Diamond League Poland
- Hobbs Kessler 3:36 in Italy, will he PR this year?
- Bix 7 Miler, Patrick Tiernan should he move up? Puma distance group and Fiona O'Keefe
- Jonathan Davis to Atlanta Track Club
- Commonwealth Games and Trifect for Jacob Kiplimo and family
- Don't kill the US Olympic Marathon Trials
- NYC Club champs
- Wejo goes solo. Emmanuel Korir lane violation at Commonwealths?! and now can race at Poland DL meet in 800
- U20 Champs and Juliette Whittaker and Roisin Willis
- Letsile Tebogo 9.91 and 19.99
- Broadcast of Eilish McColgan winning Commonwealth 10,000m
- Sean Brosnan talk
- 54:43 Sean Brosnan interview
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 1-844-LETSRUN.
Want a 2nd podcast every week? Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/5a9ada99-cc82-4ec0-9760-2dea3cc0aa85