50th NYC Marathon Preview - Bekele, the Olympic Champ, Molly Seidel
The 50th New York City Marathon is almost here.
Kenenisa Bekele will be on the streets of NYC for the first time taking on world half marathon record holder Kibowitt Kandie in his debut. Olympic champ Peres Jepchirchir takes on American Olympic bronze medallist Molly Seidel.
We break it all down and is this the greatest LetsRun.com thread ever?
Free Sample Pack Drink LMNT - Electrolytes without the junk Get a free sample pack of DrinkLMNT with 6 different flavors for only $5 shipping. Wejo will personally refund your $5 if you don't like this stuff. DrinkLMNT is electrolytes without the junk. No sugar, no artificial flavors, yet it tastes great. DrinkLMNT.com/letsrun
Supporters Club NYC50 Bonus Offer: Use code NYC50 to save 50% off your 1st 3 months of the LetsRun.com Supporters Club or the annual subscription. Get a 2nd podcast every week, huge savings on running shoes, and a free super soft shirt if you join for a year. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
- Order of show (SC Members get timestamps)
- Men's NYC Preview - Bekele vs Kandie
- American men's chances - led by Ben True, Noah Droddy, and Nathan Martin
- 36:45 Women's NYC Preview -Jepchirchir, Seidel
- American women's chances - Seidel, Kellyn Taylor, Stephanie Bruce, Sally Kipyego
- Could the course record fall? What about a sub 2:20 in NYC?
- 62:46 The greatest thread in LetsRun history? The 2012 NYC Marathon
- World Athletics changes its rules on DQs
- Qanon, JFK Jr and Dallas
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 for the secret podcast voicemail.
Join our Supporters Club and taken your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/5d245966-b54b-4a55-96a8-2254181bf6ed