Athing Mu Gold Medalist?, Eliud Kipchoge is Back, Jye Edwards Impresses
Thanks for listening. Rate and review us on itunes and join us in the LetsRun.com Supporters Club.
- 7:00 Eliud Kipchoge is BAAACK (race video)
- 19:42 Australian Champs and the amazing story of Jye Edwards
- 26:59 Athing Mu 1:57?! - Could she get gold?
- 36:48 Christian Coleman banned
- 44:41 Justin Gatlin > Noah Lyles in Florida + Jo'vaughn Martin 9.94
- 54:22 Coach Sonia O'Sullivan
- 60:26 Caster Semenya 5,000m Runner
- 64:41 US Road Mile Champs and Clayton Murphy and Craign Engels at Drake
- 72:36 Thread of Week: Skinny David Rudisha
(Sponsor) The AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece is a relatively new training tool that launched late in 2020 after nearly 16 years of research. The AIRWAAV performance mouthpiece fits along your bottom teeth and pushes your jaw just forward enough to create the “optimal airway opening,” resulting in:
- Increased endurance — by reducing respiratory rate by 20%, resulting in less lactic acid production
- Increased strength — by improving muscular endurance
- Faster recovery times — by reducing cortisol build-up by up to 50%
LetsRun listeners can save 10% with the code "LR10" Dig into the science and put AIRWAAV to the test. Click here to try it out.
Not a Supporters Club member? Join today letsrun.com/subscribe
We want your feedback. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 to leave a private voicemail
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/6452ec02-4184-441c-bd86-22b91282372f