Athing Mu Superstar, Japan Broke the Marathon, Paul Chelimo AR Attempt, Ajee Wilson is Back
The running world is full steam ahead.
Athing Mu ran 1:58.40 to become an 800m star, Ajee Wilson ran 1:58 as well to show she is back, FORTY Japanese men ran sub 2:10 at Lake Biwa, USATF revised its Olympic Trials schedule, NCAA indoors is almost here and so is NCAA XC. Plus Rojo's Rant and Boston announces it likely will have a smaller field this year.
Have you been getting the Friday Fifteen Supporters Club Podcast? Click here to become a Supporters Club member.
Want the softest running shirt around? Shop.letsrun.com
- 3:30 Paul Chelimo going for American record
- 12:03 Athing Mu 1:58 Superstar
- 21:14 Japan broke the marathon at Lake Biwa
- 30:09 NCAA entries
- 38:22 NAU loses conference meet
- 44:54 USATF changes Olympic Track Trials schedule
- 51:32 Texas Qualifier: Ajee Wilson is definitely back
- 60:04 Rojo's Rant: Marc Scott skipping European champs for a time trial meet
- 64:30 Boston Marathon says it likely will have smaller field this year
Please rate us on Itunes. Email email@example.com or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 to leave a private voicemail
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/824b651d-d839-4435-9c7f-8cd8102d37ab