(Bonus) What an NCAAs - Tuohy's Runs Bold But Goes Home Empty Handed
What an NCAAs. We break it all down for Supporters Club members.
Everyone else gets the 1st 20 minutes. If you want the full thing join the Supporters Club with the 1st year 50% off using code GOAT50 https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
Or you can watch the full thing as a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4Fh_kSk5o
- Show notes:
- 00:00 NCAAS
- 02:24 Tuohy comes up short in 1500
- 18:13 Tuohy doesn't run the 5000
- SC only (after here: you can watch the full thing as a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba4Fh_kSk5o )
- 24:10 Will Tuohy go pro?
- 26:50 Parker Valby dominates 5000
- 33:44 Women's 800: Michaela Rose a new US star
- 37:18 Roisin Willis says she's in a dark place
- 41:51 Everlyn Kemboi
- 44:52 Will Sumner one of the biggest winners at the meet
- 50:27 Nathan Green and Washington Milers
- 01:00:55 Injury bug - Green, Valby others
- 01:06:50 Ky Robinson NCAA 5k/10k double
- 01:12:18 Could Stanford with Young brothers win NCAAs next year?
Contact us: Email email@example.com or call/text 1-844-LETSRUN podcast voicemail/text line.
Want a 2nd podcast every week? And savings on running shoes? Join our Supporters Club today and get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week (the Friday 15 - which is usually much more than 15 minutes), savings on running shoes, and a lot more. Cancel at anytime. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/a2ef2ccc-47f0-42e2-88cf-27c0e32904fd
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.