Boston 2021? Tokyo 2021? Doom and Gloom or Hope and Light?
USA Indoors is officially cancelled, the Armory won't have any more track meets in 2021, and most of Japan wants the Olympics cancelled or postponed and Jonathan Gault is not confident the 2021 Boston Marathon will take place.
But vaccines are going into arms (at the Armory), indoor pro track meets are being planned, and athletes are starting to talk about what super spike they'll use in Tokyo.
We break it all down.
This week only save 20% on LetsRun shirts including the new 1:59:40* shirt with code WEJO @ shop.letsrun.com
- Boston Marathon 2021...what are the odds it even happens?
- Geoff Burns thread on super spikes “2021 on the track is going to look like 2018 on the roads”
- Who did it better? Pre 4th 72 olympic vs Jacob 5th world championship
- It's a good thing Galen Rupp isn't Norwegian. Did you know altitude chambers are banned in Norway?
- Nick Willis on new spikes
- Minnesota vs Iowa in indoor track
- Survey Finds 80% Of Japanese People Want Tokyo 2020 Cancelled Or Postponed
- The Captivating Allure Of The Hakone Ekiden, One Of Japan’s Most Popular Annual Sporting Events
- Start USATF Cancelled/ Vaccines in Arms
- 12:16 Trackmeets without scores
- 22:27 Superspikes
- 35:22 Great Ethiopian run
- 37:45 Boston Marathon 2021?
- 42:37 Nick Willis' tweet
- 45:00 Rojo's bold prediction: Hassan Olympic triple
- 49:31 Pre vs Ingebrigtsen
- 51:33 2025 Worlds in Kenya?
- 52:52 No fans at Olympic Trials?
- 57:07 Email of Week
- 60:16 Rojo's tick
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/cfc5595c-cefd-4a7b-94b2-5af47ec465b0