Poopgate, Keely Hodgkinson 1:57, Guest Shane Streich - American Record Holder at 1000m
New American record holder in the 1,000m Shane Streich joins us in the Where Your Dreams Become Reality segment at 64:53 to discuss his quick rise to the top of the pro ranks.
Prior to that we break down the latest running news including 19-year-old Keely Hodgkinson running faster than anyone in 20 years at 800 indoors, Camille Herron beating all the men and the women's world record at the USATF 100 mile champs, the Bowerman Track Club only running 1 athlete at USA Indoors. We start with the biggest thing in running and an international incident - Flagstaff Poopgate.
Want to hear all the Pro Coaches Tour Interviews as a podcast? Want a second podcast every week? Join the LetsRun.com Supporters Club today and you can also save huge on running shoes. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
- Show notes:
- Start - Flagstaff Poopgate
- 12:14 Email of the week: Pros in Boulder not doing much better
- 15:02 Keely Hodgkinson 1:57 *video here
- 24:21 Bowerman Track Club only one athlete at USA Indoors
- 32:44 Cole Hocker running 1500 & 3000, Cooper Teare in 1500 only
- 37:01 Elaine Thompson Herah gets beat
- 38:09 RIP Roddie Haley *Doug Consiglio Post #1, #2
- 44:33 Jon pats himself on back for Gudaf Tsegay 3:54 1500
- 47:13 Camille Herron breaks 100m World Record, wins USATF 100 Men's and Women's Titles
- 51:21 Sara Hall's Tokyo, NYC, Boston spring triple
- 58:18 Mo Farah back racing
- 64:53 Dreams Become Reality Interview with Shane Streich
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 for the secret podcast voicemail.
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/d7efbf9f-3055-4f9a-9696-cb91519a6ec1
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.