Kipchoge Goes for World Record, Keira D'Amato #1 Seed, Berlin Marathon & NCAA Cross Country Preview
Jordan Hasay and Bowerman Track Club update
Some things change - American Keira D'Amato is the #1 seed at the Berlin Marathon - and some things are the same - Eliud Kipchoge is a beast and targeting he world record.
We preview the 2022 BMW Berlin Marathon and NCA Cross Country. Will Colin Sahlman redshirt? Is it a two-team battle between Staford and NAU on the men's side? Can anyone stop NC State, Katelyn Tuohy and Nico Young.
Plus Bowerman Track Club talk and a Jordan Hasay update.
Want a Berlin Marathon recap/analysis podcast on Sunday? Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
- Order of Show (Supporters Club members get full time stamps): Keira D'Amato the #1 Women's Seed, Is she the favorite?
- Press Conference Audio with Keira
- How fast can Kipchoge go? Can he break the world record?
- Should you sell the Aaron Judge ball?
- What if Kipchoge sets WR, win Boston, NY, and the 2024 Olympics?
- When is the last time the men's WR holder ran Boston?
- 48:31 NCAA XC: Will Colin Sahlman run for NAU?
- Reminder Matt Withrow was US #1 at World Cross as a Freshman
- Men's Team Battle: NAU vs Stanford
- Women's Preview: NC State heavy favorites
- Nico Young and Katelyn Tuohy Individual Favorites?
- Jordan Hasay's personal life is great, running not so great. Link here
- Christina Aragon Joins Bowerman
- Connor Burns to Oregon
Contact us: Email email@example.com or call/txt 1-844-LETSRUN for the secret podcast voicemail
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/db5fdc3e-8d4c-4faf-a454-9f36bc85d0df