The Best NCAAs ever? 2022 NCAA Recap Show - Tuohy over Valby, as NAU Edges Ok State on Tie Breaker (1st 10 minutes of Supporters Club podcast)
(This is the 1st 10 minutes of a Supporters Club only podcast. If you want to join, now is your chance use code GOAT50 to save 50% for the first year. Supporters Club members get 2 podcasts a week, exclusive letsrun.com features, less ads, and savings on running shoes) Join here: https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
The Katelyn Tuohy vs Parker Valby match-up delivered with Tuohy coming from behind for the win to help NC State repeat as national champions.
NAU and Oklahoma State tied for the national title with Northern Arizona winning its 6th title in 7 years via the tiebreaker as Charles Hicks got Stanford its first win.
- Show notes: 02:35 Men's team battle comes down to tie-breaker
- 11:05 What happened to Stanford?
- 19:11 What was the atmosphere like in Oklahoma?
- 21:30 Freshman struggle
- 23:35 Women's race delivers Tuohy vs Valby showdown
- 26:53 Parker Valby audio #1 - she didn't know how much was left in race when Tuohy went by
- 28:06 Audio #2 from Valby on tangents
- 29:54 Tuohy's post-race comments on being 12 seconds down
- 33:11 Will they go sub 15 in 5k in December?
- 37:08 NC State's unsung heroes
- 43:13 Shout out for Alabama
- 47:06 Investigation at University of Colorado
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 1-844-LETSRUN podcast voicemail/text line.
Want a 2nd podcast every week? And savings on running shoes? Join our Supporters Club today and get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week (the Friday 15 - which is usually much more than 15 minutes), savings on running shoes, and a lot more. Cancel at anytime. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/2fde017a-ea57-49ac-b7fe-175b5343e5d0
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.