American Marathon (Keira D'Amato) and Half (Sara Hall) Craziness in Houston + OAC's Ritz and Pro Coaches Tour
Keira D'Amato is your new American record holder in the marathon and one of the coolest stories in the sport and Sara Hall joined her husband Ryan as American half marathon record holders.
We break down all the craziness in Houston, give props to Scott Raczko, talk a little indoor track and super shoes, and debut highlights of the LetsRun.com Pro Coaches Tour and our talk with the OAC's Dathan Ritzenhein. (Video of Ritz talk is here, to get it as a podcast join the Supporters Club)
(Ad) We're a week and a half from the best Millrose Games in a long, long time. Be there January 29th in NYC. Get your tickets here (there is also an Evil Twin after-party afterwards).
Order of show (Supporters Club members get time stamps):
- Jon has Covid
- Get your Millrose tickets, January 29 (ad)
- 6:25 Houston madness- Keira D'Amato your new American record holder in the marathon, + Keira D'Amato's record is the coolest story in the sport this century
- Props to Scott Raczko coach of American record in mile and marathon Keira D'amato is Suspicious?
- Sara Hall gets the American half record 15 years after her husband Ryan
- Rest of Houston - Fiona O'Keeffe, Emily Durgin, Kirubel Erassa, Scott Fauble, Rory Linkletter, super shoes. Tx Super shoe study
- 52:20 Message Board Threads: How does Sara Hall accept her declining status?, Your move, Molly Seidel
- 60:56 OAC's Dathan Ritzenhein - LetsRun.com Pro Coaches Tour
- Union Athletics Club goes to Texas A&M meet. Are they trying to recruit Athing Mu?
- Is Lievin the top meet this indoor season?
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 1-844-LETSRUN.
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/3d24f6d8-976f-4e67-88b2-1f4e6ab4f832