NCAA XC Recap, Mantz the Best Since Rupp? Jacob Kiplimo 57:31 Half Marathon World Record
The 2021 NCAA Cross Country Champs are in the books and Jacob Kiplimo has run 57:31 for the half marathon in Lisbon.
Happy Thanksgiving. (You want to join our Supporters Club at 25% off and get a free 1:59:40 or LRC shirt? Go here https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public and use code Club25)
- Start: Rojo's special gift, Turkey Trot rules, LetsRun.com constitution
- 8:27 NCAA Women's Race
- 17:46 Recruiting, transfers
- 25:21 Not everyone improves - comparing NCAA XC 2020 vs 2021
- 28:39 Men's race: 5 of 6 for NAU
- 31:15 Love for Iowa State
- 36:17 Conner Mantz NCAA XC title #2, the best American distance runner since Rupp?
- 49:43 Breaking News: NAU really didn't win
- 51:37 Notre Dame men the biggest disappointment
- 58:09 NAU #1 thanks to 5th Man Brodey Hasty
- 61:33 Jakob Kiplimo 61:33 Half Marathon World Record
- 67:30 Worst Supporters Club only segment ever! (Join today https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe )
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 for the secret podcast voicemail.
Join our Supporters Club and taken your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/45f0efb1-1b64-4954-9676-0180729415ed