Biggest Winners and Losers from Worlds + More Jakob and Athing Mu Talk + NYC Marathon loaded
Thanks to everyone who joined the Supporters Club during Worlds! https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
We say goodbye to the 2023 World Track and Field Championships. What are our final thoughts on Worlds? Who were the biggest winners and losers from Worlds? We can never get enough of Jakob Ingebrigtsen, Athing Mu, and of course even Grant Fisher, who wasn't even at Worlds.
And we even have a little NYC Marathon talk.
Zurich Weltklasse is Thursday.
- 0:00 Banter
- 03:59 Prediction Contest is scored https://www.letsrun.com/letsruncontest/logincontest.php
- 05:19 Jon and Noah Lyles in the airport
- 10:01 Noah Lyles for the win in Budapest
- 11:50 Sha'Carri, Noah, Sydney and Usain Bolt
- 16:22 Athing Mu
- 19:49 Mary Moraa
- 22:44 Femke Bol bookends meet
- 24:42 Reassessing Sydney and Athing
- 28:00 Jakob Ingebrigtsen
- 30:30 Disrespect for Josh Kerr?
- 41:14 Should Jakob and Kipyegon actually be able to do 1500, 5000, 10000 triple?
- 48:15 Biggest losers
- 54:42 Fisher, Kincaid, Grijalva
- 59:10 Yared Nuguse
- 01:00:13 Fred Kerley, Van Niekerk
- 01:06:25 Most Impressive non medallist
- 01:10:11 Men's steeple
- 01:12:42 Lessons from Worlds
- 01:20:05 NYC Marathon looking great
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 1-844-LETSRUN podcast voicemail/text line.
Want a 2nd podcast every week? And savings on running shoes? Join our Supporters Club today and get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. Cancel at anytime. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.