Valencia Half Delivers, Koko, Fast Food and Booze, + The Future of American Running?
Konstanze Klosterhalfen and Kibiwott Kandie got big wins at the Valencia half as the Canadian record fell, but did the North Americans underperfor
We discuss how much pros can drink and how much fast food you can eat and run 13:13 for 5000m. Plus a little college XC talk, and we may have a new 2012 Olympic 400m hurdles champ.
ElliptiGO and ROLL Recovery Train LIke the Pros giveaway ends Wednesday 10/26 Win an ElliptiGO 8C, the go-to cross-training tool used by thousands of current and former runners, along with Roll Recovery’s premier sports recovery tools, including their new R1 Percussion device. Over $3,500 in prizes! Giveaway ends Wednesday, Oct 26th. Enter today!
Join the LetsRun.com Suppporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
- Order of show (Supporters Club members get timestamps)
- Konstanze Klosterhalfen with big win at Valencia Half
- Donavan Brazier vs Koko at 5k
- Men in Valencia - Kibiwott Kandie FTW, American men good, ok, or terrible? Canadian records goes to Ben Flanagan
- Is the future of American running 8 years old living in Ethiopia right now?
- Update on Rojo's non-binary prize money rant
- More info/update on Kenya doping positives as Jon talks to Brett Clothier head of AIU
- LetsRuncom anti-doping challenge
- Tweet of Week - How much booze can you drink?
- Tweet of the Week #2 - Eating Burger King and running 13:13
- College XC Conference Preview
- Lashinda Demus likely soon to be your 2012 Olympic 400m hurdle champion
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-LETSRUN for the secret podcast voicemail.
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/5e41c5a5-616c-4c38-86c9-a2e66fd5345c
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.