Diamond Hands: Bryce Hoppel, Keith Gill, Oregon DMR, and the LetsRun.com Theme Song
Composer Andrew Brick Johnson joins us as our guest
Track Talk has a new theme song thanks to listener and film scorer Andrew Brick Johnson. He joins us at the beginning to surprise Rojo with the new music and at 70:27 to talk about how he got his start in the industry, his work on shows such as Glee and more. Check out his work at https://www.andrewbrickjohnson.com/
We want your feedback on the theme music. Email email@example.com or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 to leave a private voicemail
Track Talk Listeners Can Get a Free 8 Packet Sample Pack of LMNT LMNT provides essential electrolytes without sugar, artificial ingredients, coloring, or any other junk. Claim your free sample pack - by going to DrinkLMNT.com/LetsRun . (Pay just $5 shipping). Wejo loves LMNT.
Jonathan Gault turned 30 today and to celebrate we're giving him 100% of the $$$ for the Supporters Club sign-ups this week. Click here to join, get your free LRC shirt, and support your favorite track and field journalist. Des Linden signed up last week.
Bryce Hoppel is tearing it up on the track, former 4:03 miler Keith Gill turned upside down Wall Street for a week, and don't look but the University of Oregon DMR crushed the NCAA record, plus a little NCAA XC talk in February, and COVID cancels the RAK half, but we talk Tokyo Olympic favorites.
- Show notes:
- 0:00 LetsRun.com Theme Song Introduced
- 6:22 Free 8 packets of DRINK LMNT for LetsRun listeners at https://DrinkLMNT.com/letsrun
- 7:27 Jon is 30, Des Linden joined our Supporters Club and 100% of SC sign-ups $ this week go to him. Join today: https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
- 10:54 Keith Gill $$$ talk
- 15:47 Bryce Hoppel #2 American ever indoors @ 800 / Clayton Murphy not in trouble
- 26:03 Super Bowl, Zombie NOP, Olympic Trials, Tokyo COVID Talk
- 32:11 Geoffery Kamworor back
- 34:35 Craig Masback the new John Capriotti
- 38:49 Big 10 Cross Country and Wisconsin
- 46:29 BYU > NAU & Nico Young's NCAA Chances
- 54:14 Oregon DMR crushes NCAA record
- 64:29 Super spikes
- 70:27 Movie scorer and composer of the LetsRun.com Theme Song Andrew Brick Johnson
- 78:55 Who are the biggest Tokyo Olympic distance favorites?
Remember 100% of the $$$ for the Supporters Club sign-ups this week go to Jonathan Gault. Click here to join, get your free LRC shirt, and support your favorite track and field journalist. Des Linden signed up last week.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
We'd love your feedback on the theme song and the show https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/92af2176-ef78-4a90-bff9-77c09a214a8c