American Record Madness at NBIGP, Oregon Milers Run Fast & Trash Talk, Super Spikes
Bryce Hoppel, Donavan Brazier, and Elle Purrier set American records at the New Balance Indoor Grand Prix, Cooper Teare and Cole Hocker crushed the collegiate record in the mile and Sam Tanner did it in the 1500.
Ajee Wilson is back, Robby Andrews struggled in his return, as did Sydney McLaughlin, Drew Hunter, and Noah Lyles.
(AD) Try Drink LMNT today. Electrolytes without the junk. https://drinklmnt.com/LETSRUN Takes 2 minutes to get your packets shipped today for just $5 shipping.
Become a LetsRun.com Insider. Join our Supporters Club Today. 100% of Supporters Club signups this week go to Jonathan Gault, plus get a free LRC Shirt. LRC Supporters Club Members get the best of LetsRun, plus an exclusive forum and discounts. https://letsrun.com/subscribe
Show notes: (get time stamps by joining our SC)
- Start Super shoes
- Oregon NCAA record Milers & shoes
- Shit talking v Matthew Centrowitz
- Sam Tanner NCAA record
- NBIGP: What a meet, 3 American distance records which was best?
- 43:43 Will Jenny Simpson make the Olympic team?
- Olli Hoare Australian record 1500
- Ajee Wilson is back
- Sydney McLaughlin, Drew Hunter, Noah Lyles who had the worst meet?
- Kenyan XC champs
- Beatrice Chepkoech 5k record in Monaco
- Robby Andrews
- NCAA XC on ESPNU
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/a7bfc3b9-1e77-4393-8b0a-f72638e6c511