Marathon Trials Standards are Here, Newbury Park Better than Ritz?, Cherono Wins Another 'Major', US Half Champs, Fake Conner Mantz
Newbury Pary continued its assault on the high school record books, the 2024 Olympic Marathon Trials standards are here, Lawrence Cherono is still winning 'majors', Sara Vaughn impressed in her debut, so did Conner Mantz, but Keira D'Amato stole the show as the fake Conner Mantz checks in. Show notes below:
TheRunnerBox.com is the perfect holiday gift for runners. For as little as $28, the subscription service sends a box filled with items handpicked by their team of runners and nutritionists directly to your doorstep. Each box is worth over $50 and makes for a perfect gift (even if just for yourself). For a limited time, LRCers get $10 OFF any new subscription by using this link or code LETSRUN21.
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
- Show notes:
- Rich Perelman piece on USATF convention
- 2:51 Newbury Park Dominates Running Lane Garmin Nationals - Was the course short?
- 21:53 Lawrence Cherono wins another "Major" - Valencia
- 27:32 Nancy Jelagat big PR for win
- 32:44 Olympic Marathon Trials standards out
- 53:01 USATF 10,000m to be held a month before USAs
- 62:24 USATF Half Champs at Mortgage Networks Half Marathon - Conner Mantz wins his pro debut, Keira D’Amato 67:44 PB
- 72:47 Sara Vaughn 2:26:53 marathon debut
- 79:20 Fake Conner Mantz
Contact us: Email email@example.com or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 for the secret podcast voicemail.
Check out the LetsRun.com store. https://shop.letsrun.com/ We've got the softest running shirts in the business.
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/db317f01-f938-415f-9909-b11f8047e76d