Where Your Dreams Become Reality #1: Robert Brandt on Breakout 2020, Trash Talking with Tinman Elite
Robert Brandt lowered his 10k pr from 28:48 to 27:39 in 2020 so it's fitting he is the first "Where Your Dreams Become Reality" guest. The 6th year senior at Georgetown first turned heads in the spring by talking a little smack about the Tinman Elite team. Ever since then he has backed it up on the track. He talks about his breakout 2020, talking smack, and the highs and lows of his running career.
Data-driven Nutrition is Here: PWURE is the first data-based nutrition company, crafting on-demand pre- and post-run shakes with data from your fitness tracker and an online Q&A to determine which amounts and ratios of carbohydrates, protein and other nutrients are the most efficient to improve your performance and optimize your recovery, based on the most up-to-date scientific literature. 82% of their users have seen performance improvement after one month. All their formulas are sustainable and crafted on-demand in their Lab in Brooklyn, NY. Click here - PWURE.com and use code "Nextlevel" to save 20% off your first month.
- Robert Brandt ROASTS Tinman and Drew Hunter gets feelings hurt
- Is Robert Brandt the greatest 8th place runner of all time?
- ROBERT MF BRANDT - 27:39 FOR 10K!!!!!!
- You're 27:39 Robert Brandt: Stay at Gtown or go pro?
We want your feedback: Do you like having the "Where Your Dreams Become Reality" segments in the normal podcast feed? We want your feedback. Email [email protected] or call 1-844-LETSRUN and hit option 7 to leave a private voicemail
- 1:21 His breakout 27:39 run
- 20:42 Looking ahead in 2021 towards NCAAs / Olympics
- 26:44 His start in running / progression to today
- 41:30 Tenacity
- 45:56 Trashtalking Tinman
- 59:10 His #1 piece of running advice
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/ed1c030a-05fa-403b-a339-16a1d78eb5f5