Houlihan Popped, NCAA Review, US Trials Preview + Ritzenhein Interview
Sorry fans, Wejo is on vacation and I am having trouble doing timestamps. But the show basically went like this. 0:00 Shelby Houlihan talk starts it off 44:30 NCAA review 66:00 Olympic Trials preview begins 1:44:30 Dathan Ritzenhein interview
During the show, Rojo admitted if a Salazar athlete was popped he'd 100% have a different reaction but says that makes sense. Here are 12 reasons why it would be reasonable for one to react differently if this was an Alberto Salazar athlete and not a Schumacher athlete.
- Salazar was part of Atheltics west where there was known steroid use.
- Salazar admitted he used steroids himself.
- I had guys calling me unsolicited when Rupp was in college saying weird shit was going down with Rupp getting shots in hotel rooms.
- I had his massage therapist calling me saying they saw weird shit in the apartment.
- I've got a picture of a Nike lab report saying Rupp was on testosterone in HS.
- I know for a fact that Salazar has steroids in his bag and gives Rupp massages even though they have a masseuse on staff.
- Also Slaney was popped.
- I know Salazar violated the rules on Lcarinitine.
- I know Salazar repeatedly violated US prescription med rules.
- I know Salazar sent drugs across the world in hallowed out books.
- I know Salazar loved Dr. Brown. Jerry - who initially was a co-coach with Salazar -on the other hand, thought it was weird and stopped sending his guys there.
- And last but not least I have the assistant coach in the group calling me up saying he's got grave concerns.
Support LetsRun.com's Track Talk by contributing to their tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/letsrun
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/f561588c-81e1-42be-af24-ef30e3605bed